How to Guarantee More Customers for Your Product and Services?
Don’t get surprised if we say that one of the best sales tools you can use is testimonials and product reviews. Customer reviews have a similar impact as ‘word of mouth’.
Nearly 60% of consumers purchase from sites that have customer reviews and ratings. Over 70% of consumers look at product reviews before making a purchase. Providing consumers with social proof can impress hesitant shoppers, enhance their purchasing decisions, and minimize returns. No doubt this is why the trend to buy positive reviews online is in vogue nowadays!
And if you ask us, when it comes to reaching the top ranks in the cut-throat competition, every tactic that you use to win is fair!
We have helped many businesses to get positive reviews for their business and none of them has ever faced any negative impacts.
Businesses buy reviews for majorly two reasons: first- to display positive things about themselves, because of course, reviews do influence the buying decision. Second – to make up for the negative reviews. In most cases. The aim of fake and negative reviews is to overthrow businesses that are seen as competitors. It is important to display positive reviews in this particular scenario, and while it can be a hassle to ask for reviews or flag fake negative ones, businesses prefer to use reviews services to streamline the process.
Talk to the best digital marketing company in your area (including us), and everyone will support the role of reviews in improving your brand reputations and ultimately helping you boost sales. Not only this but reviews also impact your SEO!
Yes, you can not only create a positive brand image but can also improve your local ranking with reviews.
Having said that all, you might have understood why it is important to get reviews and if required, buy positive reviews online!
So, the question is- Would you like to build your brand’s reputation, create meaningful social proof, and instil trust and loyalty in your business? The following tips will help you go above and beyond with product reviews and customer testimonials. Use these tips to understand how and why to use reviews as an effective marketing tool.
- Your reviews should be the center of attention. It might be a good idea to place a few reviews on the homepage. Post reviews on each product page if you have them for specific items. With a link in your top navigation, you can create an entirely new page dedicated to displaying awesome testimonials. If you find that your product would benefit from them, make sure you add them to your site.
- Connect with your customers on the same sites. It’s important to be approachable and social in order to obtain honest feedback. Make it easy for customers to connect with you on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram from your store. A bricks-and-mortar business, like Milk + Honey business, also needs a profile on Yelp and Google Places.
- Keep in touch with buyers. After a customer makes a purchase, you might consider sending them an email. When the purchase is still fresh in your mind, you are more likely to get a review. Provide as little friction as possible between your request and their ability to submit a review.
- Make sure you ask the right questions. Before you start asking for answers, you need to know what sort of answers you expect. Are there any topics that your target audience is interested in? When making a purchase, what are their biggest concerns? Do you have any industry pain points? You will be able to obtain meaningful and relevant testimonials if you address these questions.
- If you receive glowing reviews, follow up with them. Don’t forget to say thanks if you notice a glowing review on Yelp or a pretty tagged picture on Instagram! You could also ask for permission to share their shoutout on your site or social media accounts!
- Don’t ignore negative reviews. Contact the person who left them. You can’t ignore these problems. React to negative reviews if you believe the reviewer has a valid complaint or if other customers have complained about the same issue. Your business can benefit from learning from your clients.
- Organize a contest. Taking advantage of the customers you already have is a great way to market your business. In our previous post on social contests that can benefit your bottom line, we shared some creative ideas, but the key is to keep it simple. Invite your customers to add a hashtag to Instagram or to post a quick note on your Facebook page.
- Reviewers should be rewarded for their efforts. Provide a 10% off coupon to each client who leaves a review. You do not even need to let them know this is coming. A bit of surprise will add an extra bit of excitement to their experience. Marketing your business to your already established customers is an excellent way to stay relevant.
- Post a picture and the name of the customer with the testimonial. Thanking your customers in this way can go a long way in building their credibility, and it can be a nice way to thank them. You may want to add the source of the review, such as Yelp, to inspire others to provide feedback themselves.
- Customers will review you if you give them a reason. It may seem as simple as writing a thank you note, but that gesture will go a long way in making your customers feel good.
Leverage the potential of positive client testimonials, buy positive reviews from us!
Our final recommendation would just be to rely on a trusted, reputable review site such as ours. You can buy Google local guide reviews or reviews for any platform. We provide cost-effective and result-oriented services. Let us know if you need help getting positive reviews.