Homelight Reviews: All You Should Know About Them
Buying or selling a home is a time-consuming and emotionally stressful process. Finding an agent can be difficult, but HomeLight reviews makes the process much easier. Just in case, you haven’t used this platform before, here’s everything you need to know.
What is HomeLight?
HomeLight is a website that helps home buyers finds the best properties near them using a proprietary algorithm. HomeLight collects over 100 data sources across the country so you can choose the best agent for your specific needs.
Homelight connects you with a good agent.
A good agent not only saves time but also a lot of money. In short, working with the best broker can have a big impact on your first buying experience. Moreover, Homelight plays an important role in bestowing this experience!
Check Homelight reviews before choosing an agent!
Customer reviews can help you know a lot about the property agent you are looking for. These reviews are posted by the customers who have taken their services, and thus help you know the truth about the real estate agent or company you are planning to hire.
Homelight offers a free and fair platform that connects real estate agents with home buyers. If you are a real estate agent, then you can find your potential customers here, provided you have positive customer reviews about your service. Similarly, this platform helps the home buyers choose and compare the best real estate agents for them.
Here’s how Homelight reviews can help you!
HomeLight analyzes millions of home sales to find the best property near you. The basic process is as follows:
- Tell HomeLight what you are looking for and walk you through a basic survey to better understand the situation. First, find out if you are a buyer or a seller (you can also estimate the value of your home).
- HomeLight helps you find a property that suits your budget; this will take a few seconds because HomeLight will aggregate data from real estate agents from across the country. Its database has: more than 29 million transactions, 2 million agents, and more than 200,000 brokers from here, the HomeLight algorithm will find the best performing real estate agent, specializing in your needs.
- View Your Real Estate Agent Matches. The next step is to review the agent matches that HomeLight has found for you. Based on your unique needs, they can provide you with up to three agent matches. Here’s an example of the screen I got: When viewing your real estate agent’s matches, HomeLight indicated that their results are “100% free, data-driven, and unbiased.” On this screen, you can view agent statistics and see how they compare to other agents in your area. There is a message box to message them directly, and you can see the houses that closed in your area, which is a good test.
- While talking to an expert, you will receive an email from the HomeLight executives who want to schedule a phone call to check your requirements and answer any questions you may have – talking to an expert can also help you narrow down your search.
- You get to know everything about the home dealer you are choosing. HomeLight will provide you with a complete performance profile of the agent and help you organize face-to-face interviews. In this way, you can ensure that you choose the right person to help you buy and/or sell your next home.
- Helps you decide who to work with. Once you have completed the interview, it is time to decide who to work with. Please note that this is a free service, so if there is no suitable agent for you, you are not required to choose one of them. However, suppose one thing is that you can go ahead and begin the process of finding a new home or selling an existing one.
Some more facts about this amazing platform!
It is free for the users
HomeLight is 100% free with no obligations or promises. Therefore, as a buyer or seller, there is no cost to use the service (although you still have to pay for the real estate as with an agent). Agents cannot pay to be part of HomeLight, which maintains the integrity of the data and the accuracy of the reviews it receives. It is genuine!
HomeLight said: “The only way agents can influence HomeLight ranking is to provide customers with better services, process more transactions, and improve their statistics. Our recommendations are transparent, performance-based, and data-driven. This is how we meet our goals.
How does it generate revenue?
You may also want to know how HomeLight makes money. I mean, this is not the charity they run, is it? Well, HomeLight makes money, but it does it in the usual way. When you select an agent on HomeLight, the agent will pay a referral fee to HomeLight. This keeps everything clean and legal, and HomeLight can continue to provide services to you for free.
Why should you trust HomeLight?
HomeLight uses an algorithm to determine the best broker in addition to specifying location, price, etc. For instance, you are searching for a 3 BHK apartment in a particular city, you have even specified your budget, in this case, the agent who can help you with an apartment that fits in your budget.
Get Homelight Reviews to boost your real estate business
Homebuyers have vested a lot of trust over Homelight, they make sure to choose an agent who can help them buy a house at a desirable price. It is not always possible to interact with every real estate agent to get an insight into their service quality, this is where customer reviews play their part.
Homebuyers are very cautious about choosing the right agent, no matter how good you are, one negative review can ruin your market reputation and affect your business. This is why it is important to display positive customer reviews.
It is better to get positive customer reviews for your business if you want to make the best use of the platform. We can help you get positive Homelight reviews.
Want to get positive Homelight reviews for your real estate business? Let’s connect!